Friday, February 19, 2010

Gimme a beat!


Bad girl drunk by 6
Kissing someone else's lips
Smoked too many cigarettes a day......

Ok, so those words aren't exactly literal in my case, but I have been a bad girl and whenever I or anyone else I know has been bad I always break into song. The above song to be exact. Does anyone know this song or who "wrote it"? (I am using the term wrote loosely here). I'll give you a clue, this 80s queen of music has a global taste in men.

So I have been a bad girl for obvious reasons - not sharing the blogin' lovin'. I have been a little M.I.A. and there are two reasons for this:

1) I am no longer sitting at a desk for 10 hours a day a la my job with King of Yelking

2) I am at Mrs. Steinman's bootcamp in Arizona preparing for lift-off

I do not view these as excuses or suitable reasons for my absence, just letting you know what I have been doing otherwise. I am going to try harder, my goal was to never leave you for more than one day. So please know that you will be getting a double dose today and very soon you will see another lovely post from your favorite train.

Now - what song am I singing when I have been bad.....oh so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment