Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'll trade Wilbur for Chicken Little


Because my tribe and I love to eat while watching the Biggest Loser (please refer to 'Lighten Up Fatty' 2/4/10 post) we threw together another magnificent meal! So good that I packed - well I should say my house guest packed it (who also happened to do most of the cooking too!) for my lunch this week. Just as good the next day I say.

This meal, which was even healthier than last week's meal is called Wasabi and Panko-Crusted Pork with Ginger Sauce, from one of my favorite cooking sites, Cooking Light.

Now, I love pork but the last time I pan-fried pork it kind of freaked me out and I ended up wasting a lot of food. So I suggested we substitute the pork for chicken. This is a fine example of making an executive decision that proved to be a succes. Everyone loved dinner this week. What more can I ask for - happy, tummy-filled friends while watching quality reality TV from the comfort of my family room? It's awesome!

Check out the photos and link to the recipe below. Enjoy and let me know if you choose Wilbur over Chicken Little. Sorry...I know this is kind of sick, especially since I am an animal lover, but I couldn't' help it. Man would PETA be pissed.

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1160662


4 comments:

  1. This in fact was a crowd pleaser and one of my finest feasts to date! Thanks for pitching in friends and thank you MT and Ginger for allowing me into your kitchen the last few weeks!

    Chicken Little gets my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my day we called this a Pork Tenderloin and boy was was good or in case we used chicken ... we called it Fried Chicken. The ginger sauce will be a modern add on and that actually sounds delicious. Will try it this weekend. Thanks for waking up the taste buds with fancy words and mouthwatering descriptions. It's all in the brain, just have to trick that lil' fella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly had my fair share of that delicious feast ;)

    ReplyDelete