Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a mermaid eats

Hello Flounder, Sebastion and Ericccc....oh la la, Eric.

Still perusing mermaid status. Here's what's on tap for a mermaid lunch.
  • one slice whole wheat toast

  • thin layer of dijon mustard on said toast

  • topped with two pieces of roasted turkey and slice of cheddar cheese

  • side of steamed string beans drizzled with oil and vinegar, topped with cracked black and red pepper

  • side of 1% milk fat cottage cheese

  • endless tall glasses of ice cold water

Photo below kiddos! Eat up!


What did you have for lunch today?

2 comments:

  1. Well,

    Let me tell you what i had for dinner. Prosciutto... garlic naan bread.....roasted red pepper hummus.....then some chocolate......then 1/2 a xanax and a few blue moons....and some chips and salsa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lunches are random...and I honestly put zero value on that meal. I live for breakfast (bacon, hello lover) and well dinner is when I can legitimately have wine without judgment so that ranks high as well. Lunch for me (during the work week) is typically 5-10 slices of lunch meat, yogurt with nuts mixed in and either grapes, a banana or an apple with peanut butter. I said it was random. But I usually eat one piece at a time when I'm hungry then wait and eat another when I'm hungry and by the time I leave work, I'm hungry enough to go home and make dinner. I'm a freak.

    ReplyDelete